Today is the 150th day of the school year and since Braidwood is celebrating its Sesquicentennial we are doing some fun activities to celebrate the 150 years of Braidwood.
Here are the activities that were planned for today:
– Jazz Combo performed in the Commons before school.
– Braidwood History trivia/scavenger hunt…Students needed a QR code reader.
– 150 year Birthday Cake at lunch for Students who complete the (10) trivia questions.
– Decades dress up day from the 70’s, 80’s or 90’s.
– Comet Time competition: Which group can make the tallest tower from a set of 150 index cards?
Follow us on Social Media
- Labor Day: No SchoolSeptember 3rd, 2018
CHATTER INSTAGRAM PAGEOur Speech Team placed 4th overall at the Seneca Invitational on December 8, 2018. Congrats to all individuals!The senior spotlight winner for the month of December is Marissa Williams. Marissa is the daughter of Jerry and Joy Williams. During her high school career, Marissa was involved in math team, track and field, FCCLA, SSA, student council, National Honor Society, and the Reed Custer Chatter. She was also a writing center tutor and an ACE winner.The senior spotlight winner for the month of November is Alyssa Faurot. Alyssa is the daughter of John and Michaelanne Faurot. During her high school career, Melissa was involved in FCCLA, NHS, Madrigals, concert choir, spring musical, student council, solo and ensemble, Broadway Review, and Thespians. She was also a homework depot tutor, a student of the month, and an ACE winner.Congratulations to the November 2018 ACE award winners: Madi Knight, Gianna Pinto, Riley Johnson, Logan Shaw, and Wil Crutchfield.