Today is the 150th day of the school year and since Braidwood is celebrating its Sesquicentennial we are doing some fun activities to celebrate the 150 years of Braidwood.
Here are the activities that were planned for today:
– Jazz Combo performed in the Commons before school.
– Braidwood History trivia/scavenger hunt…Students needed a QR code reader.
– 150 year Birthday Cake at lunch for Students who complete the (10) trivia questions.
– Decades dress up day from the 70’s, 80’s or 90’s.
– Comet Time competition: Which group can make the tallest tower from a set of 150 index cards?
Follow us on Social Media
- No SchoolApril 27th, 20183 days to go.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTERMy Tweets
CHATTER INSTAGRAM PAGECongratulations to Trenton Alexander for receiving a Media Specialty Award for his sculpture at the 2018 I-8 Portfolio and Media Specialty Competition on April 4th.Congratulations to Liberty Wood for receiving a Media Specialty Award for her photograph at the 2018 I-8 Portfolio and Media Specialty Competition on April 4th.NHS members served breakfast items and the jazz band provided the entertainment the morning of Grandparents Day. Over 40 grandparents were in attendance.The senior spotlight winner for the month of April is Jackson Dillon. Jackson is the son of Robert and Shaleen Dillon. During his high school career, Jackson was involved in madrigals, concert choir, concert band, marching band, pep band, fall plays, spring musicals, yearbook, golf, bowling, speech, and NHS. Jackson was also the president of the thespian club and a homework depot tutor, an ACE winner and a student of the month.