Today is the 150th day of the school year and since Braidwood is celebrating its Sesquicentennial we are doing some fun activities to celebrate the 150 years of Braidwood.
Here are the activities that were planned for today:
– Jazz Combo performed in the Commons before school.
– Braidwood History trivia/scavenger hunt…Students needed a QR code reader.
– 150 year Birthday Cake at lunch for Students who complete the (10) trivia questions.
– Decades dress up day from the 70’s, 80’s or 90’s.
– Comet Time competition: Which group can make the tallest tower from a set of 150 index cards?
Follow us on Social Media
- Summer Vacation BeginsMay 25th, 2018Have a great summer!
CHATTER INSTAGRAM PAGEWhere the magic happens...on NEW Macs!! Ready to bring you your daily dose of Comet news!Let’s give a big Comet welcome to our new high school staff: Gavin Johnston (PE), Erin Lehman (social worker), Logan Hurley (Math), Taylor Gunier (English), and David Swanson (English).The theater department has announced their fall play and Spring Musical for the 2018 -2019 school year.The band performed at the final institute day of the school year. Thanks to the band students both current and graduates who came to add some music to the district luncheon.